zaterdag 22 november 2008

Baking our Christmas ornaments :)

The days are getting shorter and the weather outside cold and rainy. I was stuck with a little flu and was wondering what we could to inside that would make us all happy! Now I happened to remember making breaddough decorations with my mom when I was young. So I went on the internet, found the recipe and got everything ready. With christmas comming around soon I thought it would be fun making christmasdecorations together.


The kids were really good. We were in the kitchen making and baking from 10 in the morning until three thirty in the afternoon. For the first part of that day we started very serious, but after a while things did get silly a little.


I was really happy that this bread is not for consumption :) But although it got wild a little in the end, we did end up with some cute results! In the pictures below you can see some of the stuff we made.

3 opmerkingen:

Helen zei

LOL....these are great. Mellie is sooooooooooo cute and Martin...well I physically burst out laughing! Great job Mum!

Val zei

Ohhhhhhhhh this is a great Idea!
We did the snowmen, ans fairies... and the Christmas cards are planned.... but the baked deco... I have to had this to our "to do list".
Thanks for sharing, and great job!!!!
those are fab!
val

Kami zei

Such creativity!! How fun!!