zondag 8 juni 2008

Photo challenge confession


I totally love this weeks challenge but some how I did't have the time to creatively think about it! I had no idea what to shoot and the end of the week was near!!!! But I got lucky. I went to a party in a town close to ours where the kids could play in an aircastle.
When I saw the half circle opening I knew that my picture was not far away. To bad I didn't have my 'canon' camera with me and made the picture with my little cybershot! But I think this picture is so cute!

3 opmerkingen:

Karin zei

You are right- it IS cute!!!! What a great shot, and such a wonderful idea!!!!!

Helen zei

It is so cute Jorinde....always handy to have that cybershot handy...we do! You found your shot...yey! LOL!

Wendy zei

What a good eye in spotting this...Love the photo! The cybershot takes a good photo, at least you had a camera, lol. Thank you for joining in and sharing.