woensdag 30 juli 2008

Ballenberg






























I love to go the open-air museum Ballenberg. It's about a 45 min drive from our home. That why I like to try to go there at least once every year. It doesn't feel like you are walking through a museum, it's more like a beautiful town and I am not kidding about it being beautiful! Every where you walk and every corner you turn there is a georgous new scenery.

My kids love it aswell. With all the many farm animals around, houses they may enter, things to play with, icecream, ... they never have a dull moment.

At the end of the day, when we were going towards the exit, Mellie and Martin saw the coach with horses. They were so excited that we decided to go on a coachride through the park! It took about half an hour but the kids thought that it was still to short! They would have love it to go on forever. Back at the coachstation, Mellie and Martin said their goodbye 's to the horses and to Ballenberg. Needless to say that the evening it was pretty quiet in our home. The kids where probably dreaming about their beautiful day.

1 opmerking:

Helen zei

What a fabulous day! I bet it was quiet that night. Love the photos - postcard stuff!! Love the top shot and the seat outside those white washed walls is just beckoning me with geese at my feet. Love also your window - shade/light - shot - great work my friend. Have a super weekend.